At DNA Networks we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate that work as our full -time, in-house copywriter. As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects, working closely with the design teams to brainstorm ideas & create concepts.
- Versatile writing style.
- Clear writing, compelling copy for various mediums like blog posts.
- Conducting research and understanding the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with team heads and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass communication, English or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 yrs professional copywriting experience with good portfolio of work.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Exceptional research, skills with writing, editing and proofreading skills too.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
Drop us a mail with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Design Conceptualizer'